The PROD Bootcamp
Hi! I'm Virginie, creator of the PROD Bootcamp
I am an Animation Producer from Montreal, Canada.
I have worked on some of the most exciting properties with globally renowned partners and clients like Disney and HBO.
I have taught dozens of coordinators, project managers, and line producers strong management principles for happy animation production.
Believe me; I know firsthand how challenging it can be to train your team while managing a full-time production! But I also know firsthand how important training and growth are to my team’s productivity, motivation and efficiency.
That's why I created the PROD Bootcamp
for busy Animation studios who want to help their production assistants, coordinators, and project managers of all levels learn the mindset and skillset for low-stress and high-efficiency projects.
The PROD Bootcamp e-Course Curriculum
Production Mindset & Skillset
- Welcome to the PROD Bootcamp!
- The challenges specific to the animation industry
- How to build your PROD Encyclopedia
- The Animation Lexicon
- Team meetings
- Internal emails
- Chat communications
- Note sharing
- Launches & briefs
Workflows & Dependencies
The eight pillars of trust
- Clarifying step-by-step fabrication workflows per department
- The similarities and differences between the 3D and 2D workflows
- Prod team best practices for dependencies between departments
Goal Setting & Emergencies
- How to set efficient goals and prioritize them daily
- Managing emergencies while staying on track with the Eisenhower Time Matrix
- How to use data over opinions to manage surprises
- Why we want our teams to be self-lead
- Best practices to promote well-being every day
- The science of motivation and how to use it in your team
- Celebration for team building
What Our Students Say :
What is included in the PROD Bootcamp
- A live group welcome call
6 self-paced, pre-recorded modules that cover 30 production and management topics (over 9 hours of content!).
Private access to the program in Kajabi for 12 months.
- Six Workbooks with a clear road map and objectives.
- The PROD Encyclopedia – a tool we build together around our best practices for daily production tasks.
- The Animation Lexicon – a tool we provide to mainstream language around animation production.
- Monthly live Q&A calls!
- Email support and homework feedback.
I am a Film and TV Producer with 15 years of experience in live-action and CG animation. I have worked on some of the most exciting properties in the world with clients like Disney, Netflix, HBO, TeamTo and Splash Entertainment.
I put my expertise to the service of the Film and TV community by teaching happy-minded industry professionals, managers, and leaders how to increase their profit while lowering stress.
I am also Co-Owner of The Happy Producers and Ensemble Productions. I share my production and workplace wellbeing tips and insights on The Happy Producers Blog.
Choose the best option for you
*NOTE : The Prod Mindset Booster course is already included in The Prod Bootcamp